Loan terms and conditions
- Age from
|Min amount||Max amount||Min terms||Max terms||Rate|
- Adress: 3rd floor Lapanday Center #2263 Pasong Tamo Extension, Makati City
- Phone: (02) 819-0241 to 43
Since the beginning of its activity the financial corporation Macondray rapidly developed. This allowed it to reach the world level, and offer advantageous terms of lending to Filipinos.
About the company
In 1994, Macondray Finance Corporation became the owner of a license to finance a business under the supervision of the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The company strives to make deals with borrowers the most convenient by issuing instant loans. Well-coordinated work of specialists allows you to quickly get cash, thereby solving your material problems.
The dynamically developing organization MFC has such advantages as:
- The application can be submitted via the Internet. After filling out the form you will be contacted by the operator. You do not have to visit the branch of a financial organization, which allows you to significantly save your time.
- Applications are considered in real time. You will receive a response from MFC within a few hours. Please note that in most cases the financial corporation makes a positive decision.
- Minimum requirements to the borrower. The provision of a full package of documents is not required.
- Transparent terms of crediting. Macondray Finance Corporation has the status of a reliable financial services provider not only in the Philippines, but also worldwide.
Types of loans
Based on the needs of the Filipinos, MFC provides several types of loan:
- For seamen – issued as an allowance to employees traveling abroad.
- Pension – provided to the pensioners of the SSS, members with partial or complete disability. The loan is intended to pay for medical care or investment in a small business.
In most cases, the presence of a co-borrower is required. This will reduce the interest rate on the loan, making it the most profitable for the borrower.