Loan terms and conditions
- Age from 21-60
- Two (2) valid IDs (primary government-issued IDs) Bank statement for the last six (6) months (if self-employed) Certificate of Employment, if employed; OR Business Permit and Audited Financial Statement (if applicable), if self-employed
|Min amount||Max amount||Min terms||Max terms||Rate|
|25000 PHP||240000 PHP||30||1080||per day|
- Adress: 24th Floor, OMM Citra Bldg. San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Phone: (02) 914 3511
- Email: [email protected]
MoneyMatch – is an online platform for P2P lending developed by FinTech Global Inc. It is intended for both lenders and borrowers, and eliminates physical boundaries, helping them achieve their financial goals. P2P lending is a model that gives an opportunity to lenders and borrowers to perform operations without the mediation of standard financial institutions.
The advantages of the company
Borrowers can be both physical and legal persons. Lenders can also be individual or corporate. Any individual or legal entity is provided a loan through MoneyMatch for the required period. MoneyMatch provides both competitive profitability and reliable protection.
Types of loans
MoneyMath loans can be personal and secured.Personal loan is provided subject to availability:
- Philippine сitizenship
- At least 1 year of permanent work experience with a current employer, or a work period of at least 2 years in a current business or profession (for self-employed).
- Two valid identity cards issued by the Philippine government.
- Confirmation of financial position, namely: a payroll for the last three months (for employees) or a bank account statement for the last 6 months (for self-employed).
The following documents are required to obtain secured loans:
- Two valid ID cards.
- Proof of income level (the same documents which required for a personal loan).
- Business permit and audited financial report, if available (for business owners).
List of additional documents:
- Certified name of the organization.
- Certified copy of the tax return for the last reporting period.
- Certified copy of the latest tax clearance (if available).
- Map of the location of properties.