TAKE CARE OF YOUR FINANCES TODAY
Loan terms and conditions
- Age from Age from 21 - 40 years
|Min amount||Max amount||Min terms||Max terms||Rate|
|2000 PHP||15000 PHP||30||60||0.6 per day|
- Adress: Unit 601 Summit One Tower #530 Shaw Boulevard Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
- Phone: (02) 534 2556 | 718 0358
- Email: [email protected]
The main kind of activity of the company Vidalia – is the provision of online loans for small and medium businesses, as well as for individuals. This company was one of the first in the Philippines to offer online lending service. The reserve capital of the organization is supported by international organizations. This is an insurance and excludes bankruptcy of Vidalia.
It does not take much time to make an application. It is filled in and submitted online. For this you need a computer with Internet access. The application is considered for 1-2 days. After the application is approved, the money is transferred to a bank account or consumer card.
The terms of the organization are quite simple. There are no collateral requirements, complex procedures and long waiting time for the result.
The company offers a new, innovative approach to the lending process. Therefore, the manager can easily adapt to the needs of each client. At the same time, the transparency of the transaction is observed.
Vidalia is guided by three principles:
- Quickly. The management made sure that the people of the Philippines felt financial independence. And they were able to solve the financial issue in the shortest possible time.
- Simply. No need to collect a package of documents and fill out large questionnaires. You only need to enter your data in the online form on the website and attach a copy of the document to verify your identity.
- Transparent. One of the main criteria of cooperation is trust. Information about the loan and rules of its repayment in full amount is provided to the person.
Types of loans
A loan can be drawn up for any Filipino needs. The minimum and maximum term of crediting as well as the loan amount are established. Loans are divided into consumer and production.